Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Photos From The Global Select and International Elite's Games on Flickr

Flickr, for anyone who isn't familiar with it, is a photo sharing site that is a mecca og great photos from both professionals and amateur photographers. I've even added some of my own photos on my own account (although I still haven't had a chance to post all of my pics from the recent International Elite game).

One thing it has always been a great source of, is Harlem Globetrotter pictures. With most sporting teams, how many of their photos are on sites like Flickr, depend on if the few who regularly take pictures at the games have Flickr accounts. But with our boys taking on the Trotters all over the world there is no shortage of people posting pictures from the games.

With the 2012 tour currently underway, several great photographers have posted some pics they took from the Elite/Select's ongoing feud with the Trotters. So I thought I would direct some of you to the most recent photo galleries.

First off are photos taken by user Dan Wozniak who got some great photos from behind the basket of the Global Select taking on the Harlem Globetrotters. I am not sure where these were taken, but according to his profile he resides in Arlington, TX. So I assume it was the recent game out there.

Mr. Wozinak was nice enough to allow me to share some samples with you from his set, but I highly recommend anyone who wants to see more visit his photo gallery by CLICKING HERE!

Photo by Dan Wozniak. Used with permission.
Photo by Dan Wozniak. Used with permission.
Also on Flickr courtesy of News House are some nice game shots by Alexander Abdalian from the International Elite taking on the Trotters at Syracuse. It's mostly of the trotters, but it has some nice game footage.

You can view it by CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment