Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Randomness - 36th Edition

The McAlester News Capitol published an article on the International Elite's game against the Globetrotters on the 7th. I am including it simply beacause it happened in my own state and I am bias. To read it CLICK HERE!

I came across an article from last year interviewing Marcus "Rhett" Bonner. A graduate of Guilford College who played for the Washington Generals last season and currently is the assistant basketball coach at Randolph Macon College in Ashland, VA. To read it CLICK HERE!

People jokingly comparing the Washington Wizards to the Washington Generals is nothing new. The team was doomed to that hecking the minute they decided to give them their own NBA team. But The Heckler did a funnier than usual take on it. To read it CLICK HERE!

"The Washington Generals Win Their 7th Straight Game!". Yes you read that right... it's actually the Washington School Generals, also sometimes referred to as the Washington Generals. It's a name I am sure they have frequently had to endure hazing about from rival teams. It obviously has no bearing on this blog, but just this once I am linking to an article about them because in my many searches for news on the Generals it always cracks me up seeing a story about how good a team called the "Washington Generals" is doing. To read it CLICK HERE! And on a quick note, congratulations Generals. 

To close out here is a video of the Elite warming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment