Saturday, September 10, 2011

Clown Prince - An Excellent Documentary On Meadowlark Lemon

Photo by Jack Duval.
Used under Creative Commons.
Greetings once more, I am afraid once again I will be late with my "Top Players" entry. I do appologise, truth is work just has had me too worn out.

It will be up tomorrow, but to semi-make it up to you guys I thought I would post an excellent documentary I found on the legendary Harlem Globetrotter, Meadowlark Lemon.

This video doesn't have much to do with the Washington Generals. Although, obviously the basketball footage of course features Meadowlark taking on the Generals. But as regulars will know as much as I am a Generals fan, I am also a Globetrotter fan. Lets face it, at the end of the day how can you appreciate one without the other.

This is a very well done and semi-objective look at a Globetrotter who became a hall of famer, household name, hero to millions of kids, and legend to the sport of basketball. Hope all of you who haven't seen this yet enjoy. And to those who have, you likely will know it is worth watching again.

The creator of the vide does now allow embedding. But to watch it CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment