Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot Shot Traded to the Washington Generals

This is an older video from April Fools Day 2008 where Hot Shot Branch was punked after the Harlem Globetrotters site posted a story stating he was traded to the Washington Generals.

Looks like they had him going although personally I don't know what Hot Shot was so unhappy about. Someone needs to tell him about the big fish in a small pond principle.



Indecently I am making a promise right now almost a year early that when the next April 1st rolls around if this blog is still up (and I hope it is) I will NOT post a story saying the Washington Generals beat the Globetrotters. That would be about as predictable and uninspired a trick as you could do on this blog. 

If they actually do win on April 1st I will just wait until April 2nd so people will actually believe me. 

1 comment: